Collage

Collage
Underrepresenation of girls in science

Do you think it is important for girls to be involved in science?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where I'm At.

This week I have basically been adding notes to my foundation questions. The more notes I add it seems the more my webliography continues to grow. I have a good amount of notes. There are more notes for some foundation questions than others however. On monday I am going to conduct a person-person interview with Ms. Wilds. I have came up with questions to ask her abouot her experience and the way that science is being taught in the classroom. I am still waiting on a e-mail to try and confirm when I will be able to meet the lady from the organization to finalize plans for a week of August. I am hoping everything goes as plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment