Collage

Collage
Underrepresenation of girls in science

Do you think it is important for girls to be involved in science?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Foundation Questions/ Contacts

I have been working on answering my foundation quesions. Each source has links to other sources which brings more information and answers to my foundation questions. This also means more sources on my webliography. Besides answering my foundation questions I have also been e-mailing the organization for part of my action plan. We have been trying to work out days where I can come in and observe and help out with the organization. I just realized that there is alot of differend directions that I can go with my action plan because of the summer and the activities that will be going on with my job and other organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment